- One G-Pass to the Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky
- When: Tuesday, July 23, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $15 for general admission lawn (up to a $33.50 value)
- $20 for rows T–Y of section 203, rows M–Y of sections 202 or 204, or rows H–Y of sections 201 or 205 (up to a $40.50 value)
- $30 for rows M–S of section 203 (up to a $58.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky
_Warning: contains coarse language and drug references_
* Wiz's birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz * Musical influences: The Notorious B.I.G., Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Camp Lo, Jimi Hendrix * Notable accolades: Billboard Music Award and BET Award for "Top New Artist" * Hit tracks: "Black and Yellow," "Taylor Gang," "On My Level" * Sample of swaggering lyricism: "I'm sippin' Cliquot and rockin' yellow diamonds/So many rocks up in my watch I can't tell what time it is." * A$AP Rocky's birth name: Rakim Mayers * 8: age at which he started dropping rhymes about his rogue lifestyle * 8.2: The [rating](http://gr.pn/QdJiHa) that Pitchfork gave _LIVELOVEA$AP_. Critic Jeff Weiss wrote that "Rocky embodies the sweat-free cool of someone who has stolen the test and memorized the answers ahead of time." * B.o.B.'s a.k.a.: Bobby Ray Simmons, Jr., or simply Bobby Ray * Discovered when: he snuck into T.I.'s Club Crucial and performed a spoken-word ode to illicit substances * Evidence that Trinidad Jame$ loves gold: he's the CEO of Gold Gang Records; his hit single is entitled "All Gold Everything" * Also performing: Joey Bada$$ & Pro Era, Berner, Chevy Woods, Smoke DZA
What some people are buzzing about: