What You'll Get
- G-Pass tickets to the Lost Highway Festival
- When: Saturday, May 30, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: San Manuel Amphitheater
- Door time: noon
- Click here to view the event website
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for one ticket for general admission lawn at the Amphitheater Stage and general admission standing at the Festival Stage (up to $48.25 value)
- $30 for one ticket for reserved seating in loge sections 5–8 in rows A–AA at the Amphitheater Stage and general admission standing at the Festival Stage (up to $83.15 value)
- Click here to view the festival map
- Click here to view the Amphitheater Stage seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Lost Highway Festival
- Toby Keith: the superstar that Forbes calls “Country Music’s $500 Million Man” digs into his cache of #1 hits and delivers new chartbusters such as “Drunk Americans” from his latest album, 35 MPG Town
- Eli Young Band ACMA-winning country group behind #1 hits such as “Drunk Last Night” and “Crazy Girl”
- Reverend Horton Heat: Lone Star punkabilly prophet whoops every audience member’s hairdo into a pompadour during sonic odes to fast cars, gin guzzlin’, and the pursuit of poodle skirts
- Lucero: The A.V. Club defines the sound of this infinitely touring act as “a synthesis of soul, rock, and country that is distinctly Memphisian”
- The motorcycle show: The editors of Hot Bike, Baggers, and Street Choppers host a competition for custom-made bikes, with superlatives including “Best FXR,” “Best Road King,” and “Best Paint.” “Best in Show” winners get their own magazine feature.
- Sturgis Mayor’s Ride: Sturgis Mayor Mark Carstensen joins motorcycle stars Carey Hart and Seth Enslow for this charity ride, which marks the 75th anniversary of the famed Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Unknown Industries: the aerial stunts of these motorcycle daredevils have racked up nearly 4 million YouTube views in the series, “Harley Wheelies”
- Helmet Art Show: famed motorcycle painter Taylor Schultz and the House of Kolor artist team display bold new graphics emblazoned on Simpson motorcycle helmets
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at San Manuel Amphitheater on 5/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.