- $6.50 for one G-Pass to Departure – A Tribute to Journey (up to $13 value)
- When: Saturday, May 30, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Departure – A Tribute to Journey
- Departure is: a rock-solid tribute act from Atlanta that recreates the look, sound, loving, touching, and squeezing of Journey in their arena-packing prime
- How long Departure has journeyed in Journey’s shoes: six years and counting, which has refined their act and given them their own devoted fanbase
- The dead ringer for Steve Perry: Brian Williams, who channels Perry’s operatic wail and rocks the white suit jacket and flowing hair of his hero
- What to expect from Departure’s live show: a cache of Journey hits and deep cuts, as well as a connection with the universe when the crowd hits that “Niiiiiight” high note on “Don’t Stop Believin’”
- What to wear: a sleeveless demin jacket and comfortable shoes, because Departure often plays for two hours