- One G-Pass to see Ottmar Liebert and Luna Negra
- When: Thursday, June 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for general admission standing (up to $25.50 value)
- $28 for reserved seating (up to $41 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ottmar Liebert and Luna Negra
- Ottmar Liebert: a German-born guitarist who plays Spanish-inspired world music alongside his touring ensemble
- Luna Negra: his touring ensemble
- His music: smooth flamenco licks suffused with elements of the rock ‘n’ roll that was his first love
- Double platinum: the distinction his debut album, Nouveau Flamenco, earned in the U.S.
- 5: number of Grammy nominations he’s received
- 38: the number of gold or platinum certifications his albums have received
- three-oh-five: his latest album
- Proof that Liebert is influenced by his own contemplative grooves: he is an ordained Zen monk