Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky at Jiffy Lube Live on August 1 (Up to 58% Off)
Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky - Atlantic Commerce Center
Over 1,000 bought
Limited quantity available
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Grammy nominee behind "Black and Yellow" performs dextrous party raps with A$AP Rocky, B.o.B, Trinidad Jame$, and Joey Bada$$ & Pro Era
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2013.Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Jiffy Lube Live on 8/01. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. For seating, must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
How G-Pass Works:Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Under the Influence of Music Tour featuring Wiz Khalifa & A$AP Rocky
Warning: contains coarse language and drug references
* Wiz's birth name: Cameron Jibril Thomaz
* Musical influences: The Notorious B.I.G., Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Camp Lo, Jimi Hendrix
* Notable accolades: Billboard Music Award and BET Award for "Top New Artist"
* Hit tracks: "Black and Yellow," "Taylor Gang," "On My Level"
* Sample of swaggering lyricism: "I'm sippin' Cliquot and rockin' yellow diamonds/So many rocks up in my watch I can't tell what time it is."
* A$AP Rocky's birth name: Rakim Mayers
* 8: age at which he started dropping rhymes about his rogue lifestyle
* 8.2: The [rating](http://gr.pn/QdJiHa) that Pitchfork gave LIVELOVEA$AP. Critic Jeff Weiss wrote that "Rocky embodies the sweat-free cool of someone who has stolen the test and memorized the answers ahead of time."
* B.o.B.'s a.k.a.: Bobby Ray Simmons, Jr., or simply Bobby Ray
* Discovered when: he snuck into T.I.'s Club Crucial and performed a spoken-word ode to illicit substances
* Evidence that Trinidad Jame$ loves gold: he's the CEO of Gold Gang Records; his hit single is entitled "All Gold Everything"
* Also performing: Joey Bada$$ & Pro Era, Berner, Chevy Woods, Smoke DZA