What You'll Get
- $13.50 for one G-Pass ticket to #TBE2015 Black Friday with DJ Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlamagne Tha God (up to $27.58 value)
- When: Friday, June 12, at 10 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- 21+ only
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
TBE2015 Black Friday
- The Event: an exclusive party celebrating the Texas Black Expo, the largest African-American empowerment festival ever to grace the Lone Star State
- The Hosts: Charlamagne Tha God and Angela Yee, whose banter has been heard in 20 markets across America on “The World’s Most Dangerous Morning Show,” otherwise known as The Breakfast Club
- Where You’ve Seen Charlamagne: starring in MTV’s Guy Code, Girl Code, and Guy Court, and in his star-making role on The Wendy Williams Show
- Where You’ve Seen Angela Yee: on MTV2’s Sucker Free, VH1’s The Gossip Game, and counting cash from her endeavors managing Wu-Tang’s GZA and facilitating Jay-Z’s deal with RocNation
- The Music: The Breakfast Club’s turntable scientist DJ Envy, who also hosted MTV2’s This Week in Jams and Sucker Free countdown, and appeared on Entourage
- The Hype: Charlamagne Tha God says, “Houston knows how to party, and with the Expo and kicking off its action-packed weekend, you know this is going to be turn’t!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Houston on 6/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.