What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to Which One’s Pink ($29 value)
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues – Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
Which One’s Pink
- Which band the nine-piece act emulates: Pink Floyd
- How long they’ve been doing so: since 1998
- Which album they’ll be emulating: The Dark Side of the Moon, which the band will play in its entirety, from the woozy hypnosis of “Speak to Me” to the closing heartbeat of “Eclipse”
- Proof of Which One’s Pink’s mimicry skills: they won AllAccessMagazine.com’s Best Tribute Band Award
- Where else you may have seen them: on ASX TV’s The World’s Greatest Tribute Bands
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 6/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation/Ticketmaster/merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.