What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass to see Camila (up to $51.50 value)
- When: Friday, July 17, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Camila by the numbers: three Latin Grammys, three Billboard Awards, and more than two million albums sold worldwide
- Camila by the musicians: Award-winning composer, singer, and producer Mario Domm founded the group in 2005. He’s now joined by Pablo Hurtado, who’s been playing classical guitar since age seven.
- Camila by the year: since exploding onto the Latin pop scene with their debut Todo Cambió in 2006, they’ve released a subsequent hit album every four years
- The duo’s most recent work of guitar-laced Latin pop: Elypse, which one reviewer at Bandwagon Magazine called “my favorite version of Camila. They give us a little of everything and leave us asking for more.”
- Hits you’ll hear live: “Abrazame,” “Mientes,” “Besame,” and their most recent, “Decidiste Dejarme”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.