What You'll Get
Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this deal.
- $15 for one ticket to the 11th Annual ZiegenBock Music Festival with Randy Rogers Band, Kip Moore, Roger Creager, Kevin Fowler, Bleu Edmonson, The Cadillac Three, Chris Knight, and More (up to a $25 value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Sam Houston Race Park
- General admission
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
11th Annual ZiegenBock Music Festival
Randy Rogers Band Performing "Somebody Take Me Home" Live
* Possible number of acts: 25 or more (acts are still being announced) * The lineup so far: Randy Rogers Band, Kip Moore, Kevin Fowler, Roger Creager, Bleu Edmonson, The Cadillac Three, The Wild Feathers, Josh Ward Band, Ray Johnston Band, Scooter Brown Band, Buck Yeager Band, Charlie Lucas Band * Randy Rogers hits that get fans riled up, even though the lyrics are sad: "One More Sad Song," "Too Late for Goodbye" * Journalist Robert K. Oermann dubbed Kip Moore: "The Hillbilly Springsteen" * Roger Creager's songs sound like: summery singalongs with friends, underscored by twanging guitar and bright harmonica * Kevin Fowler song titles that say it all: "Hell Yeah, I Like Beer," "Don't Touch My Willie" * Throwback country performers: Josh Ward Band, Buck Yeager Band * Sensitive singer-songwriter acts: Bleu Edmonson, Scooter Brown Band * Acts that aren't afraid to let their rock flags fly: The Cadillac Three, The Wild Feathers, Ray Johnston Band, Charlie Lucas Band
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2013. Limit 10/person. Redeem starting on 8/5 at venue at The Player Services Desk. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Sam Houston Race Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Lineup subject to change. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.