- $15 for one ticket to see Chase Rice (up to a $22 value) with a Skip-the-Line Pass (up to a $10 value; up to a $32 total value)
- When: Sunday, October 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout. <p>
* Where you've seen him: as a starting linebacker for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports * Chase songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back" * He also co-wrote Florida Georgia Line's number-one hit "Cruise" * Chase Rice albums you should own: 2012's _Dirt Road Communion_ and 2011's _Country as Me_ * Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks * Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him "anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing" * Inspirational Chase quote: "Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment." * Acts that he's opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard * "Cowboy Up!": the words on Chase's belt buckle * Opening act Sam Hunt co-wrote Kenny Chesney's number one hit "Come Over" * Brand of country Sam pours out: high-energy, acoustic-guitar-fueled, party country