What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Chase Rice (up to a $20 value) with a Skip-the-Line Pass (up to a $10 value; up to a $30 total value)
- When: Friday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Deluxe at Old National Centre
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout. <p>
* Where you've seen him: as a starting linebacker for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports * Chase songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back" * He also co-wrote Florida Georgia Line's number-one hit "Cruise" * Chase Rice albums you should own: 2012's _Dirt Road Communion_ and 2011's _Country as Me_ * Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks * Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him "anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing" * Inspirational Chase quote: "Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment." * Acts that he's opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard * "Cowboy Up!": the words on Chase's belt buckle * Opening act Sam Hunt co-wrote Kenny Chesney's number one hit "Come Over" * Brand of country Sam pours out: high-energy, acoustic-guitar-fueled, party country
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2013. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Deluxe at Old National Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hrs before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.