What You'll Get
- $21 for one ticket to see Bob Schneider with Pass the Line (up to $41.75 value)
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Bob Schneider’s voice: husky, sincere, and multifaceted—one minute it gets the audiences throwing their hands in the air and the next minute they’re reaching for a handkerchief
- His live show: packed with audience interaction, engaging improvisation, and familiar songs
- You first met him: as the lead singer of the ’90s Austin jam band Ugly Americans, which garnered a loyal following
- How he surprised fans: as a solo artist, he set aside the funk—or as he calls it, “frunk”—jams to explore new avenues of folk, pop, and rock in albums such as the lush Lonelyland, where his lyrics became more vulnerable and autobiographical
- What Austin thinks of Bob’s ever-changing sound: in an 11-year span, it kept honoring him with Austin Music Awards, including Band of the Year, Musician of the Year, Song and Album of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year, and Songwriter of the Year
- Where he’s at now: on the road playing fan-favorite hits and touting his latest album, King Kong Vol. I, the first of a proposed trilogy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.