- $45.50 for one G-Pass ticket to Aaron Lewis (up to $53.50 value)
- When: Thursday, July 16, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Staind: the massively popular post-grunge outfit that introduced Aaron Lewis’s earthy voice and achingly personal lyrics to millions
- Country Boy: an apt way to describe Lewis’ career as a solo artist, and the title of his biggest hit (featuring genre legends George Jones and Charlie Daniels)
- The Road: his full-length country debut, driven by Nashville-ready numbers such as “Granddaddy’s Gun” and “Red White and Blue”
- It’s Been Awhile: since fans have heard Staind play that song live, but Lewis keeps his followers satiated with a stripped-down arrangement of it, as well as other brooding tracks from his band
- The Difference: silencing anyone skeptical about quieter versions of Staind songs, Lewis says that “If you put a country accompaniment to any of the songs that I’ve written over the years on my acoustic, all of them would work as country tunes.”