What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Van Halen: Live on Tour with Special Guest Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- When: Sunday, July 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $39.75 value)
- $33 for right or left sections, rows LL–RR (up to $56.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Van Halen: Live on Tour with Special Guest Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- 1984: the album (and the year) that laminated the Van Halen’s rock-star card for all time; together with the band’s self-titled debut, the two albums sell in excess of 10 million albums, placing them on an elite short list of double RIAA-certified Diamond Award honorees
- 75 million: the number of records they’ve sold since
- 2007: induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 2015: original lead singer David Lee Roth joins the band on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, marking the band’s first U.S. television performance with Roth behind the mic
- Why: the performance served as a kick-off to the band’s 2015 North American tour
- Prepare your ears: by checking out remastered versions of Van Halen’s classic records, cut straight from the tapes and released earlier this year
- Supporting act: blues-rock outfit Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band
- What Rolling Stone said about the tour’s first show: “Van Halen play nice, shred hard at high-energy tour opener…‘Everybody Wants Some!!’ was a tribal monster…‘Unchained’ and Van Halen II’s ‘Beautiful Girls’ were hurricanes of snapping rhythm and bloodthirsty guitar noise.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 7/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.