What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 starring Lil’ Wayne
- When: Wednesday, August 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $45 for lower-level sections 101–110 or 119–124 (up to a $93 value)
- $35 for upper-level sections 201–210 or 219–224, rows A–K (up to a $71.55 value)
- $25 for upper-level sections 201–210 or 219–224, rows L–T (up to a $48.65 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 Starring Lil’ Wayne
- Headliners: Lil’ Wayne, T.I., 2 Chainz
- Their combined number of Grammys: seven
- Their combined number of platinum albums: nine
- City whose population their combined Twitter followers would match: Shanghai
- Also known as: Weezy, T.I.P., Tity Boi
- Notable collaborations: “Addresses” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.), “Soldier” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.), “Days and Days” (Lil’ Wayne and 2 Chainz)
- Youngest debut album: Lil’ Wayne at age 16
- Most extensive filmography: T.I., most recently seen in Identity Thief
- Most likely to be picked first for pickup basketball: 2 Chainz (He’s 6’5”.)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Sleep Train Arena on 8/28. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.