What You'll Get
- $69 for one G-Pass for sections 201 and 205 (up to $81.40 value)
- $88 for one G-Pass for sections 202 and 204 (up to $103.55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Chayanne has been in the spotlight: since 1979, when he was just 11 years old
- Because: he was a leading member of Puerto Rican boy band Los Chicos, and was the first one to release a solo album after they broke up in 1984
- His career since then: over the past 30 years his success has only increased, and four of the six albums he released between 2000 and today hit #1 on the US Latin charts
- What happened to the other two?: they peaked at #2 and #3
- His latest: 2014’s En Todo Estaré, which garnered critical acclaim for its mix of stirring romantic ballads and floor-packing dance songs
- Top tracks off that release: electronic fiesta “Madre Tierra (Oye),” heartwarming love song “Humanos a Marte,” and hip-shaking cumbia tune “Bailando Dos Corazones”
- Where else you’ve seen Chayanne: on such television shows as Volver a Empezar and films including Dance With Me
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.