What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $32.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Jon Pardi and Brothers Osborne
- Jon’s Sound: a thirst-quenching mix of authentic country ballads and pop-country party anthems
- His Breakthrough: Write You a Song, the acclaimed debut album that features singles such as “Missin’ You Crazy,” “What I Can’t Put Down,” and the Top 10 gold-certified hit “Up All Night”
- Where You Saw Him Last: opening for Alan Jackson on spring’s Keepin’ It Country tour or on his first headlining tour, Up All Night
- Why He’s Back on the Road: to continue giving fans the dynamic live show they love and to unleash some anticipated new tracks
- Praise for Pardi: The New York Times raves that he’s “redolent of the buttoned-up power-country of a couple decades ago,” while NPR Music applauds his “clever way with wordplay”
- The Brothers Osborne Sound: genuine country with a bluesy kick, as heard in their latest Top 30 single, “Stay a Little Longer”
- Praise for the Brothers: the duo has landed ACM and CMT Award nominations and topped the “2015 Ones to Watch” lists for Rolling Stone, Spotify, Paste, Country Weekly, and Nashville Lifestyles
- Where You Saw Them Last: performing on the Darius Rucker: Southern Style Tour 2015
- What Jon Says About This Tour: “Out of all the tours I’ve been fortunate to be a part of, this one is especially exciting because we’ve been building towards this moment for a while. I have been buddies with TJ and John [Osborne] since moving to Nashville and we have talked about touring together for years. It’s finally here and going to be a blast.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.