What You'll Get
- $24 for general-admission standing G-Pass (up to $46.50 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their sound: experimental power pop and classic rock influenced by the Beatles
- Their origins: the Argentinian band formed in 1979 and gave themselves a moniker that means “Little Green Men”
- Their road to fame: they amassed a loyal fan base by playing gigs in pubs and clubs, then touring Mendoza and Buenos Aires
- Their breakthrough: when Argentinian radio began playing some of their songs, all of which soon transformed into hits that rocketed up the Latin American charts
- A few of those hits: “El Extraño del Pelo Largo,” “La Muralla Verde,” and “Por el Resto”
- When the U.S. took notice: after the band released Tracción Acústica on Universal Music and earned a Grammy nomination for Best Latin Rock Album
- Their latest: 2013’s Tic Tac, which highlights the band’s willingness to stretch sound barriers and experiment with jangling guitars, melancholy lyrics, and mystical hooks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.