- One G-Pass to see Demi Lovato
- When: Saturday, July 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Reno Events Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for sections 104–106 or 115–117, rows 1–17 (up to $74.05 value)
- $50 for floor sections 1–4, rows 21–30 (up to $96.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Demi Lovato’s debut album: the certified gold Don’t Forget, which features 10 songs co-written with the Jonas Brothers
- Here We Go Again: her second album, which is full of acoustically driven pop
- Unbroken: her third album, which touches on her personal struggles and triumphs highlighted by singles “Skyscraper” and “Give Your Heart a Break”
- Demi: her fourth album, which blends pop, R & B, and rock. It debuted at No. 3 in the US and reached No. 1 on iTunes.
- Extracurriculars: starring as a judge on The X Factor; writing the New York Times bestseller Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year; acting as DoSomething.org’s spokesperson