- $22 for one G-Pass to Keyshia Cole (up to $43.50 value)
- When: Monday, August 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Seating: general admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Early connections that helped Keyshia cement her musical stardom: at age 12 she met and recorded with MC Hammer and, later, became friends with Tupac
- Keyshia’s first single to hit the Billboard Hot 100: “I Changed My Mind,” featuring Kanye West
- The album it came from: her debut, The Way It Is, which went on to sell 1.6 million copies
- Keyshia’s most recent single: “She”
- The album it comes from: the hotly anticipated Point of No Return
- What she’s done in between: earned four Grammy nominations, released four other albums, starred in BET’s reality series Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is, probably had at least one really good sandwich
- How AllMusic.com described her sound: “Cole’s voice is sweet and ringing, like a wiser version of Lil’ Mo who has had to weather a tremendous amount of drama.”