- $18.75 for one ticket to The Mighty Mighty Bosstones with The Interrupters and Oceanside Sound System (up to $37.50 value)
- When: Sunday, December 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Their sound: if a big brass band met a ska band at a Boston punk bar, fell in love, got married, and had eight kids
- Their frontman: Dicky Barrett, whose voice sounds as rough and healthy as a gravel smoothie
- Where else you’ve heard his charismatic bark: on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where he serves as the show’s announcer
- What The Bosstones helped spearhead: the Third Wave Ska movement of the 1990s
- How they secured a gigantic following: with 1997’s Let’s Face It, which went platinum and spawned the ubiquitous single “The Impression That I Get”
- What they’ve been doing since then: touring incessantly, reuniting after a four-year hiatus, and releasing their ninth studio album, 2011’s The Magic of Youth
- Who’s opening the show: female-fronted ska-punk band The Interrupters and SoCal ska-punk act The Oceanside Sound System
House of Blues San Diego
1055 5th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101