- One G-Pass ticket to your choice of tribute concerts
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 for Bricks in the Wall: The Sight & Sound of Pink Floyd on Friday, January 16, at 9 p.m. (up to $13.25 value)
- $9.99 for The Molly Ringwalds on Friday, January 9, at 9 p.m. (up to $19.33 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Molly Ringwalds
- Inspiration for their name: the teen movie queen
- Home base: Sheffield, England
- Reason not to call them a cover band: the group calls each of its performances “an 80’s experience,” nailing musical genres and costumes from across the decade
- Where they got their start: “a pub located in a large portion of a big city near a small village located south of a place you’ve never heard of”
- Their songbook: it covers everything from New Wave and glam-rock to AC/DC and Whitesnake
Bricks In The Wall — The Sight and Sound of Pink Floyd
- Title Bricks In The Wall claims on its website: “longest performing Pink Floyd Tribute act in the nation”
- Nine and four: respectively, the number of musicians and engineers dedicated to reproducing the classic Pink Floyd experience
- Two: the number of those engineers who have worked with Pink Floyd or Roger Waters
- The experience: classic songs such as “Hey You” and “Time,” enhanced by swirling lasers and lights
- The audiovisual coup de grace: a giant circular screen at the back of the stage that projects trippy black-and-white images