- $24 for one G-Pass to see Tito El Bambino (up to $48.75 value)
- When: Friday, January 16, at 11 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Tito El Bambino
- Before he was Tito El Bambino: he was one-half of Puerto Rican reggaeton duo Héctor & Tito
- Before he was one-half of Héctor & Tito: he was Efraín David Fines Nevares
- His sound: a danceable blend of Latin pop and reggaeton laced with romantic lyrics
- His accolades: In 2010, he won ASCAP’s Latin Song of the Year for “El Amor” alongside co-writer Joan Ortiz Espada. A year later, he was crowned ASCAP’s Songwriter of the Year.
- His latest: 2012’s Invicto, which features “Dame La Ola” and the Marc Anthony duet “Por Qué Les Mientes”