- One G-Pass to see Who’s Bad or Ruby Revue Burlesque Show
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ages 18+ for Ruby Revue Burlesque Show; valid ID required at the door
For Who’s Bad on Friday, January 16, at 9 p.m.
- $9 for general-admission standing (up to $17.83 value)
For Ruby Revue Burlesque Show on Saturday, January 24, at 10:30 p.m.
- $16.50 for general-admission standing (up to $34.75 value)
- $20 for cabaret-table seating (up to $43.37 value)
- $25.50 for VIP cabaret-table seating (up to $51.37 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What New York Daily Times calls them: “the world’s top Michael Jackson Tribute Band.”
- What New York Post says about their show: “Can’t beat it.”
- What they do to recreate a classic MJ concert: fill the stage with accurate costumes, liquid-smooth moonwalks, and giddy “hee-heeee!”s
- What they sing: a slew of hits from the King of Pop’s extensive catalog, including “Smooth Criminal,” “Bad,” “Beat It,” and “Man in the Mirror”
Ruby Revue Burlesque Show
- The show: a spicy celebration of striptease, pinups, and variety shows
- The prestige: besides taking home “Best Troupe” at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend in Las Vegas, the Ruby Revue vixens have been featured on G4’s Attack of the Show and have turned heads at the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend, New York Lingerie Fashion Week, and the New Orleans Burlesque Festival
- The fearless leader: Missy Lisa, who won 2013’s Miss Viva Las Vegas title
- Other acclaimed cast members: Ginger Valentine, crowned Queen of Burlesque at the 2011 New Orleans Burlesque Festival; the belly-dancing Alia; the break-dancing Shelbelle Shamrock; the classically trained vocalist Renee Holiday; and classically trained dancer Melissa Meaow