- $6.50 for one G-Pass to a tribute concert (up to $13 value)
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General admission standing
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Departure - A Tribute to Journey on Friday, January 30, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- KISS Army - A Tribute to KISS on Saturday, February 14, at 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KISS Army — The #1 KISS Tribute Phenomenon
- If you’ve never seen KISS, especially in their ’70s heyday, see: KISS Army
- Why: the band is dedicated to recreating every glammy, hammy, and totally awesome aspect of a classic KISS concert, and because the ’70s are technically over
- In the role of The Demon: Marc Shadows, who channels Gene Simmons’ menacing stage swagger and menacing stage tongue
- In the role of The Starchild: Bryan Angel, who nails Paul Stanley’s falsetto voice and lascivious hip-shaking
- As The Spaceman: Rob Evans, who aces all of Ace Frehley’s scorching guitar licks
- As The Catman: Steve Clark, who can pound the skins like Peter Criss
Departure — A Tribute to Journey
- Departure is: a rock-solid tribute act from Atlanta that recreates the look, sound, and loving feeling of Journey in their arena-packing prime
- How long Departure has journeyed in Journey’s shoes: six years and counting, which has refined their act and given them their own devoted fanbase
- The dead ringer for Steve Perry: Brian Williams, who channels Perry’s operatic wail and rocks the white suit jacket and flowing hair of his hero
- What to expect from Departure’s live show: a cache of Journey hits and deep cuts, as well as a connection with the universe when the crowd hits that “Niiiiiight” high note on “Don’t Stop Believin’”
- What to wear: a sleeveless denim jacket and comfortable shoes, because Departure often plays for two hours