- One G-Pass to The 7th Annual Dallas Burlesque Festival
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General-admission standing
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Ages 18+; valid ID required at the door
- $16 to see The Big Reveal! on Friday, February 13, at 8 p.m. (up to $31.75 value). Doors open at 7 p.m.
- $16 to see the Dallas Burlesque Alliance Showcase! on Friday, February 13, at 10:30 p.m. (up to $31.75 value). Doors open at 10 p.m.
- $14 to see the Saturday Spectacular on Saturday, February 14, at 9 p.m. (up to $27.58 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The 7th Annual Dallas Burlesque Festival
- The Big Reveal!: The festival’s kick-off performance grows bigger by the year, with a diverse lineup of local and national talent showcasing the many faces—and curves—of the US burlesque scene.
- Dallas Burlesque Alliance Showcase!: A love letter to Dallas burlesque, this showcase highlights the incredible talent in DFW. Performers in previous years have included Ginger Valentine, Mary Lynn Mayhem, The Lauras, and Buck Wylde.
- Saturday Spectacular: Burlesque luminaries Kitten & Lou headline alongside Queen of Burlesque 2014 Elle Dorado and the trapeze-flying Stormy Gayle in a night of show-stopping performers, international stars, and clothing that has little practical use.
- About Kitten & Lou: The self-proclaimed “World’s Show-Busiest Couple”—Atomic Bombshells–founder Kitten LaRue and drag-king dreamboat Lou Henry Hoover—have racked up plenty of attention lately. Not only have they earned a slot in The Burlesque Hall of Fame, they’ve been named artists of the year by Seattle’s City Arts Magazine and gotten hitched in a ceremony that earned the attention of the U.K.’s Daily Mail.
Drag and nightlife stars, from burlesque super-duo Kitten & Lou to New York chanteuse Sutton Lee Seymour, share their favorite cocktails, alcohol-free drinks, and fast-food indulgences