- $20 for one G-Pass to see Dustin Lynch (up to $36.50 value)
- When: Thursday, January 29, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dustin Lynch’s biggest influences: a group of country music luminaries he calls “the class of ‘89”
- Members of that class: Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, and Clint Black, who all had their first big successes in that year
- What Lynch was up to that year: presumably wowing his preschool teachers during class sing-alongs
- His first single: “Cowboys and Angels,” a sweepingly romantic tune that showcases his smoky baritone to great effect
- His latest singles: “Where It’s At” and “Hell of a Night,” both from his sophomore album, also called Where It’s At
- Where “Where It’s At” was at last summer: tucked cozily into its position as an iTunes Top 5 Hot Country Song
- Also appearing: bluegrass-inspired Shepherdsville, Kentucky songwriter Brent Rupard