- $18.75 for one ticket to see Jesse McCartney (up to $34 value)
- When: Thursday, August 28, at 6 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Early career: before he was even a teenager, Jesse was singing on Broadway and playing the role of JR Chandler on All My Children
- Dream Street: the boy band that helped launch Jesse’s entry into music
- Solo career: it started with 2004’s platinum-selling debut album Beautiful Soul and hasn’t slowed down since
- Awards and acclaim: three Teen Choice Awards, one Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award, and two Daytime Emmy nominations
- In Technicolor: the latest album that showcases Jesse’s buttery vocals and dance-floor ready R&B grooves
- What to expect from the show: hits such as “Beautiful Soul,” “It’s Over,” and “Body Language” performed with soaring vocals and smooth choreography
####House of Blues Las Vegas
There’s a piece of the Delta on the Las Vegas strip. Beneath the stage of the House of Blues, a metal box of Mississippi mud reminds every performer who steps in the spotlight where the blues originated. But if they forget to think about the mud beneath their feet, the sights of the venue will surely be enough reminder. More than 300 pieces of folk art speckle the walls and 50,000 bottle caps comprise a tactile mural at the entrance to surround performers and audiences alike in southern simplicity. Still, a bit of the outside neon makes its way in. Hanging over the crowd, a chandelier from the ballroom of the old MGM glitters, echoing Las Vegas’s ever-shining light.