What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Shaggy (up to $29.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues San Diego
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Must be 21 or older
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Shaggy’s given name: Orville Richard Burrell
- The probable source of his nickname: Scooby Doo
- His birthplace: Kingston, Jamaica
- His career’s birthplace: Brooklyn’s Flatbush neighborhood, where he performed with Gibraltar Musik and released his early singles
- Before he made it big: Shaggy balanced music with the Marines, commuting between Camp Lejeune in North Carolina and NYC for recording sessions
- Essential tracks: his first international hit, “Oh Carolina,” as well as “It Wasn’t Me” and “Boombastic”
- What’s new: “You Girl,” the collaboration with Ne-Yo that’s the first single off 2013’s Out Of Many, One Music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 7/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Blues San Diego. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.