- One G-Pass to see Ottmar Liebert or Alex Reymundo
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Alex Reymundo show is ages 21+
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17.38 for standing general admission to see Ottmar Liebert on Friday, August 1, at 9 p.m. (up to $20.42 value)
- $13.90 for standing general admission to see Alex Reymundo on Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m. (up to $34.75 value)
- $25.42 for VIP table seating to see Alex Reymundo on Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m. (up to $50.83 value)
- $13.90 for cabaret table seating to see Alex Reymundo on Saturday, August 2, at 8 p.m. (up to $34.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: a German-born guitarist who plays Spanish-inspired world music
- His music: smooth flamenco licks suffused with elements of the rock ‘n’ roll that was his first love
- Double platinum: the distinction his debut album, Nouveau Flamenco, earned in the U.S.
- 5: number of Grammy nominations he’s received
- three-oh-five: his latest album
- Fun fact: he is an ordained Zen monk
Culture is a source of comedy for Alex Reymundo. The ALMA Award-winning comedian waxes witty on such topics as his Mexican-American heritage, relationships, and family dynamics, all with a ready smile and undeniable charm. His unique perspective has landed him spots on Comedy Central and Showtime, as well as roles in films such as Permanent Vacation.