What You'll Get
- $11 for one ticket to Beatles vs. Stones (up to $22 value)
- When: Sunday, March 1, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Beatles vs. Stones
- Which band is better?: That’s for the audience to decide at this conceptual battle of tribute bands
- Playing the part of The Beatles: Abbey Road, an internationally renowned tribute band
- Playing the part of the Rolling Stones: Jumping Jack Flash, also an internationally renowned tribute band
- How the competition goes down: each band battles for the prize in a series of mini-sets
- What to expect: spot-on replications of early Beatles hits hits, as well as cuts from the Stones, followed by a big encore where both bands play together
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 3/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Anaheim. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.