What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass to see Glenn Monroig (up to $51.50 value)
- When: Saturday, March 28, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His sound: a fusion of salsa, bolero, rumba, and the occasional rap
- His start: singing in a Puerto Rican nightclub owned by his father, bolero singer Gilberto Monroig
- His claim to fame: 1983’s “No Finjas,” considered by many to be the first Spanish-language rap
- His collaborators: salsa singer Luis Enrique, Puerto Rican pop singer Nydia Caro, and American soft-rock pioneer/movie soundtracker Kenny Loggins
- His ode to his dad: 2007’s A Papi, which contains 27 Gilberto Monroig songs
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 3/28. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.