- $18 for one G-Pass ticket to Andrés Cepeda (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, May 22, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Country of origin: Colombia
- Band of origin: Poligamia
- Genres Andrés covers: Latin rock-pop, bolero, Balada
- Number of times his 2001 album, El carpintero, went platinum: four
- That’s the equivalent of: going gold eight times, going talc one million times
- What’s new: 2012’s Lo Mejor Que Hay En Mi Vida
- Age he began studying piano: five
- His teacher: famed Colombian musician Ruth Marulanda
- Age he wrote his first song at: 12
- Biggest fans at the time: his parents
- Biggest fans today: probably still his parents, but they have a lot more competition
- Like who?: his 2,260,050 Facebook fans, and the Latin Grammy committee, who awarded him 8 nominations—and 1 win—in the last decade