What You'll Get
- $18 for one G-Pass ticket to Andrés Cepeda (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, May 22, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Country of origin: Colombia
- Band of origin: Poligamia
- Genres Andrés covers: Latin rock-pop, bolero, Balada
- Number of times his 2001 album, El carpintero, went platinum: four
- That’s the equivalent of: going gold eight times, going talc one million times
- What’s new: 2012’s Lo Mejor Que Hay En Mi Vida
- Age he began studying piano: five
- His teacher: famed Colombian musician Ruth Marulanda
- Age he wrote his first song at: 12
- Biggest fans at the time: his parents
- Biggest fans today: probably still his parents, but they have a lot more competition
- Like who?: his 2,260,050 Facebook fans, and the Latin Grammy committee, who awarded him 8 nominations—and 1 win—in the last decade
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 5/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.