What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Gilberto Santa Rosa
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where; House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29.99 for one G-Pass to Gilberto Santa Rosa (up to $59.75 value) (Limited tickets available at this price.)
- $39.99 for one G-Pass to Gilberto Santa Rosa (up to $59.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Alias: “El Caballero de la Salsa” (“The Gentleman of Salsa”)
- How he earned that title: by holding the record for most number-one albums on the Billboard Tropical Albums charts, by always being sharply dressed, and by opening doors for the ladies of salsa
- How he started his ascent to stardom: as a backup singer with the Mario Ortiz Orchestra in 1976, and then as a lead singer for La Grande Orchestra
- How long he’s been leading his own band: since the early ’80s
- Hallmark moments: when he became the first tropical-salsa singer to play Carnegie Hall; when he received the key to Union City, New Jersey, where he also has a star on the Walk of Fame at Celia Cruz Park
- What’s new: his 27th album, Necesito Un Bolero
- Who’s joining him: his big-big-big band of bongos, horns, maracas, and backup singers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 3/7. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.