- One G-Pass to Gilberto Santa Rosa
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where; House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29.99 for one G-Pass to Gilberto Santa Rosa (up to $59.75 value) (Limited tickets available at this price.)
- $39.99 for one G-Pass to Gilberto Santa Rosa (up to $59.75 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Alias: “El Caballero de la Salsa” (“The Gentleman of Salsa”)
- How he earned that title: by holding the record for most number-one albums on the Billboard Tropical Albums charts, by always being sharply dressed, and by opening doors for the ladies of salsa
- How he started his ascent to stardom: as a backup singer with the Mario Ortiz Orchestra in 1976, and then as a lead singer for La Grande Orchestra
- How long he’s been leading his own band: since the early ’80s
- Hallmark moments: when he became the first tropical-salsa singer to play Carnegie Hall; when he received the key to Union City, New Jersey, where he also has a star on the Walk of Fame at Celia Cruz Park
- What’s new: his 27th album, Necesito Un Bolero
- Who’s joining him: his big-big-big band of bongos, horns, maracas, and backup singers