- $16.50 for one G-Pass to see Saul Hernandez of Caifanes & Jaguares (up to $34.75 value)
- When: Friday, May 15, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met Saúl: as he was unleashing his haunting lyrics and brooding vocals as the lead singer and guitarist of Caifanes
- What made Caifanes stand out: they took their sound and fashion cues from British new wave bands such as The Cure and The Jesus and Mary Chain, yet played with the prog-rock prowess of King Crimson
- What Saúl did after Caifanes disbanded: he started yet another popular group, Jaguares, which carried on that catchy yet foreboding Caifanes sound
- What’s new with Saúl: after forging a solo career with 2001’s Remando, he’s back with the ambitious double-album Mortal, which features one disc of new studio material and one disc of live hits