What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to see Dr. Dog (up to $34 value)
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- General Admission includes Music Hall Entry. Standing Room Only
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- Dr. Dog’s sound: fuzzy indie-folk ear candy that resembles classic rock from an alternate universe
- Their influences: The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Guided by Voices
- Their start: co-lead singers Toby Leaman and Scott McMicken wrote and sang original songs in eighth grade, eventually formed a full band, and began touring with My Morning Jacket in 2004
- Their ties to late-night TV: they’ve appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
- Their latest releases: 2013’s full-length B-Room and 2015’s live album, Live at Flamingo Hotel
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 2/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Las Vegas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. General Admission includes Music Hall Entry. Standing Room Only. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.