- $25 for one ticket to Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience (up to $38 value)
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- General admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Friday, March 6, at 8:30 p.m. which includes a performance of Led Zeppelin I and II in their entirety followed by deep cuts and hits.
- Saturday, March 7, at 8:30 p.m. which includes a performance of Led Zeppelin III and IV in their entirety followed by deep cuts and hits.
- Sunday, March 8, at 8:30 p.m. which includes a performance of Physical Graffiti in its entirety followed by deep cuts and hits.
Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience
- How Jason pays tribute to the band: after handling the drums for the sporadic Led Zeppelin reunions over the years, he conceived a tribute concert that re-created the experience of a classic Zeppelin show
- The show: a live experience that Rolling Stone praised for its “state-of-the-art lighting and effects, dazzling video treatments and a crisp, thundering sound”
- Songs you’ll hear live: “Kashmir,” “When the Levee Breaks,” and the extended drum solo of “Moby Dick”
- Added bonus for Led Zeppelin fans: home video from Jason’s childhood plays in between songs, opening a poignant window into his relationship with his father
- Led Zeppelin endorsement: Robert Plant gave Jason his blessing