- $14.50 for one G-Pass to see Kidz Bop plus a snack pack (up to $30.08 value)
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 2 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Kidz Bop’s accolades: named Billboard Magazine’s #1 Kids’ Artist in 2014, for the fifth consecutive year
- Their foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a best-selling brand, spawning dozens of records, a dedicated SiriusXM channel, and live tours
- How many albums they’re up to now: 27, selling more than 15 million albums since 2001; their latest album, Kidz Bop 27, was released on January 13, 2015
- The latest generation of Kidz Bop kids taking the stage: Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, and Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off,” Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences