What You'll Get
- $32.50 for one ticket to see Europe (up to $45.63 value)
- When: Tuesday, April 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
- The sound of Europe: bombastic heavy metal and blues-rock hooks in the vein of Thin Lizzy, topped with hair-raising vocals and a touch of glam
- When Europe began its quest for global domination: in 1979—when the young Swedish band went by the name of Force, and had trouble getting a record contract because they refused to cut their hair and sing in Swedish
- When Force became Europe, and Europe became a force: in 1982, when the re-christened group beat out 4,000 bands in a rock contest and scored its first record deal
- When Europe overtook the U.S.: in 1986 with the enduring epic “The Final Countdown,” which topped the charts in 25 countries
- Where you’ve heard the song’s immortal synth riff: in classic rock radio rotation for almost 30 years, at countless sporting events, and, perhaps most memorably, to introduce a series of anticlimactic magic shows on Arrested Development
- What’s new with Europe: the band’s 10th studio album, War of Kings, which singer Joey Tempest says is heavily influenced by Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/28 for ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90-minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.