What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to The Sing-Off Live Tour (up to $45.63 value)
- When: Sunday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- General-admission standing floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
The Sing-Off Live Tour
- Why Jodi Walker of Entertainment Weekly loves the a cappella TV competition The Sing-Off: “It’s full of questionable matching outfits, silly song choices, and more music puns than you could have possibly believed existed.”
- Who’s singing in the show’s tour: Season-Four favorite VoicePlay, Season-Two finalists Street Corner Symphony, and Season-Five runner-up The Exchange
- How VoicePlay got its start: as a street-corner barbershop act
- One of their most dramatic numbers on the show: a smooth and highly choreographed rendition of “Play That Funky Music”
- Street Corner Symphony’s sound: brotherly harmonies (three members are actually brothers) that add complexity to familiar gospel, pop, and rock tunes
- What they’ve been doing since Season Two: recording ten original songs for their album Southern Autumn Nostalgia (featuring Sing-Off alums Pentatonix), touring the world, and performing with Ben Folds, Alison Krauss, and Take 6’s Claude McKnight
- The Exchange’s trademark: glitzy pop melodies with a mischievous edge, as in their holiday song “Yo A** Ain’t Gettin’ A Gift”
- What to expect at an Exchange performance: A lot of swiveling your head: all five members trade off the lead, and their genres range from indie rock to hip-hop.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Chicago. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.