- $36 for one ticket to see Gaelic Storm (up to $48.60 value)
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- General-admission standing
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, March 13, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Genres the longtime band blends: indie folk, world music, and traditional Celtic
- When you may have first heard (and seen) them: when they set the live soundtrack to a party in steerage, enthusiastically attended by the star-crossed Jack and Rose in the 1997 blockbuster film Titanic
- What that big break did for the band: set them on a worldwide tour that helped them rack up countless fans, soar up the Billboard world music charts, and produce 11 albums
- Their latest recording: 2014’s Full Irish, a compilation that spans 10 years
- What founding member Patrick Murphy says about the band’s fans: “We have earned every single one of our fans, one at a time. . . we’ve become friends with so many of them. When someone at a show tells me they’ve never seen Gaelic Storm before, I say, ‘Welcome to the family.’”