What You'll Get
- $36 for one ticket to see Gaelic Storm (up to $48.60 value)
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- General-admission standing
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, March 13, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Genres the longtime band blends: indie folk, world music, and traditional Celtic
- When you may have first heard (and seen) them: when they set the live soundtrack to a party in steerage, enthusiastically attended by the star-crossed Jack and Rose in the 1997 blockbuster film Titanic
- What that big break did for the band: set them on a worldwide tour that helped them rack up countless fans, soar up the Billboard world music charts, and produce 11 albums
- Their latest recording: 2014’s Full Irish, a compilation that spans 10 years
- What founding member Patrick Murphy says about the band’s fans: “We have earned every single one of our fans, one at a time. . . we’ve become friends with so many of them. When someone at a show tells me they’ve never seen Gaelic Storm before, I say, ‘Welcome to the family.’”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Chicago. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 17 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.