- One ticket to see either Pearl Gem: A Tribute To Pearl Jam or Rubblebucket
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General admission standing
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $8 for Pearl Gem: A Tribute To Pearl Jam on Saturday, March 14, at 8 p.m. (up to $16.33 value)
- $9 for Rubblebucket on Monday, March 16, at 8 p.m. (up to $19.33 value)
- Door time: 7 p.m.
Pearl Gem: A Tribute To Pearl Jam:
Frontman Barak Seguin captures Eddie Vedder’s passionate growl and energetic stage antics on hits such as “Jeremy” and “Alive.” But he isn’t the only member to recreate the ’90s Pearl Jam experience. His four bandmates deck themselves out in the grunge attire of combat boots and flannels, and even play the same instruments as their namesake, from Mike McCready’s Fender Stratocaster to Jeff Ament’s Precision bass.
An indie-pop band who laces ska and worldbeat into their irresistible tunes, as exhibited by their performance of “Came Out of a Lady” on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Alyson Chayns, The Noose, Rusted Cage (3/14) | Celestial Shore (3/16)