What You'll Get
- $59 for one G-Pass to The Package Tour: New Kids on the Block with special guests 98° and Boyz II Men (up to an $84.65 value)
- When: Saturday, July 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Honda Center
- Sections: terrace sections 411–414 or 431–434
- Doors open: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
The Package Tour: New Kids on the Block with Special Guests 98° and Boyz II Men<p>
* Date of Mother's Day in 2013: Sunday, May 12 * Date The Package Tour begins: Friday, May 31 * Estimated percentage of [NKOTB’s](http://nkotb.com) original fans who are now mothers: 82% * No. 1 tip for picking a Mother's Day gift: "Find something you can do together." * Current state of NKOTB: all five original members, outfitted with airtight choreography and a new album, 10 * The Package Tour is the first time that [98°](http://www.98degrees.com) has reunited in 12 years. * Date that the new 98° album, 2.0, drops: Tuesday, May 7 * If the number of albums sold by [Boyz II Men](http://www.boyziimen.com/) were a country's population, it would be larger than Italy but smaller than the UK. * Most surprising moment on Boyz II Men's most recent album, Love: an a cappella version of Cyndi Lauper's "Time After Time"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2013. Limit 4 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Honda Center on 7/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, see box office on the night of the show - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.