Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 to see Brit Floyd present P-U-L-S-E 2013 (up to a $63.50 total value), which includes:
- One general-admission ticket (up to a $38.50 value)
- Downtown Disney parking with validation (a $10 value)
- Pass-the-line privilege for immediate entry to venue (a $5 value)
- Dining credit at [Crossroads at House of Blues Anaheim](http://gr.pn/10dQs6G) (a $10 value)
- When: Sunday, May 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- Standing-room-only general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The senses are stuffed with aural and visual excess as English tribute act Brit Floyd re-creates the sonic mind expansion and visceral enlightenment of a real Pink Floyd concert. Backed by a quintet choir of chanteuses, the British [band](http://www.britfloyd.com/the-band) of highly trained virtuosos pulls out the stops for their 2013 P-U-L-S-E tour. Thanks to their skilled musicianship, loving renditions of full album sides from The Wall, The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, The Division Bell, and Animals come crackling to electric life. The elaborate stage setup swirls with metamorphic lasers and lighting, and avant-garde screen projections of Floydian animation, giving fans the closest thing to seeing a Pink Floyd show without being miniaturized and injected into their uncle’s subconscious.