What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to The Package Tour: New Kids on the Block with special guests 98° and Boyz II Men (up to a $37.80 value)
- When: Saturday, June 29, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chesapeake Energy Arena
- Seating: sections 301–306, 326–330
- Doors open: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
The Package Tour: New Kids on the Block with Special Guests 98° and Boyz II Men<p>
- Date of Mother's Day in 2013: Sunday, May 12
- Date The Package Tour begins: Friday, May 31
- Estimated percentage of NKOTB's original fans who are now mothers: 82%
- No. 1 tip for picking a Mother's Day gift: "Find something you can do together."
- Current state of NKOTB: all five original members, outfitted with airtight choreography and a new album, 10
- The Package Tour is the first time that 98° has reunited in 12 years.
- Date that the new 98° album, 2.0, drops: Tuesday, May 7
- If the number of albums sold by Boyz II Men were a country's population, it would be larger than Italy but smaller than the UK.
- Most surprising moment on Boyz II Men's most recent album, Love: an a cappella version of Cyndi Lauper's "Time After Time"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 29, 2013. Limit 4 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Chesapeake Energy Arena on 6/29. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.