The Package Tour: New Kids on the Block with Special Guests 98° and Boyz II Men at Mark G. Etess Arena on July 26
Limited quantity available
Over 220 bought
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Three of the most popular boy bands of all time team together for a summer package tour loaded with hits, harmonies, and smooth moves
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 26, 2013.Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Mark G. Etess Arena at Trump Taj Mahal on 7/26. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
$50 for one G-Pass to The Package Tour: New Kids on the Block with special guests 98° and Boyz II Men (up to a $114 value)
When: Friday, July 26, at 7:30 p.m.
Where: Mark G. Etess Arena at Trump Taj Mahal
Sections: bleacher sections A–H, J–N, P, R–T, or V
How G-Pass Works:Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The Package Tour: New Kids on the Block with Special Guests 98° and Boyz II Men
* Current state of NKOTB: all five original members, outfitted with airtight choreography and a new album, 10
* The Package Tour is the first time that [98°](http://www.98degrees.com) has reunited in 12 years.
* Date that the new 98° album, 2.0, drops: Tuesday, May 7
* If the number of albums sold by [Boyz II Men](http://www.boyziimen.com) were a country's population, it would be larger than Italy but smaller than the U.K.
* Most surprising moment on Boyz II Men's most recent album, Love: an a cappella version of Cyndi Lauper's "Time After Time"