What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to Keyshia Cole (up to $39.83 value)
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Early connections that helped Keyshia cement her musical stardom: at age 12 she met and recorded with MC Hammer and, later, became friends with Tupac
- Keyshia’s first single to hit the Billboard Hot 100: “I Changed My Mind,” featuring Kanye West
- The album it came from: her debut, The Way It Is, which went on to sell 1.6 million copies
- Keyshia’s most recent single: “She”
- The album it comes from: the hotly anticipated Point of No Return
- What she’s done in between: earned four Grammy nominations, released four other albums, starred in BET’s reality series Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is, probably had at least one really good sandwich
- How AllMusic.com described her sound: “Cole’s voice is sweet and ringing, like a wiser version of Lil’ Mo who has had to weather a tremendous amount of drama.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 8/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.