Rock fans traditionally hold up lighters at concerts during ballads so that heartbroken moths know where they can go and, for once, not be judged. Get drawn in with this Groupon.
- $10.35 to see a concert at the Bob Rocks Summer Classic Series (up to a $14.79 value)
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Standing-room only general admission
- Includes Foundation Room access; dress code enforced
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Choose From Six Concerts
- The PettyBreakers: a tribute to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, on Friday, June 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Aeromyth: a tribute to Aerosmith, on Tuesday, June 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- The Rising: a tribute to Bruce Springsteen, on Wednesday, July 10, at 7:30 p.m.
- Bonfire: a tribute to AC/DC, on Wednesday, July 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Vegas U2: a tribute to U2, on Thursday, August 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Fan Halen: a tribute to Van Halen, on Wednesday, August 28, at 7:30 p.m.<p>
Bob Rocks Summer Classic Series
- Punny name of Tom Petty impersonator: Tom Steady
- How on-point are The PettyBreakers: so good that Ron Blair of the real Heartbreakers has played with them
- How does Aeromyth compare to Aerosmith: they look the same, they sound the same, but none are Liv Tyler’s dad
- How long has Aeromyth been rocking: more than 11 years
- How do the members of The Rising capture the energy of Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band: with doses of Vitamin B-12 and sips of sweat siphoned from Stevie Van Zandt’s bandana
- Which era of AC/DC does Bonfire cover: The Bon Scott era, or else their name would be Johnsonfire
- How does the Bonfire lead singer capture the gritty sound of Bon Scott: by drinking chamomile tea mixed with pencil-sharpener shavings
- How alike is Vegas U2 to U2: the members are often mistakenly deported to Ireland
- Era that Fan Halen ignores: the Van Hager era of Van Halen, instead focusing only on the Diamond Dave heyday
- How does Fan Halen’s guitarist compare to Eddie Van Halen: he was lauded in Guitarist magazine