Bands often run back onstage for an encore, especially if the crowd is chanting for them or if security hasn’t been able to capture the live animal running loose backstage. Go wild with this GrouponLive deal.
- $14 for one G-Pass to see Kidz Bop Kids (up to a $27 value)
- When: Sunday, August 4, at 5:15 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Guests can stop by the box office before 5 p.m. to receive a 20% off coupon valid on the day of the show at the House of Blues restaurant. This coupon is not valid toward alcohol, does not include tax or gratuity, and is valid only on August 4, 2013. <p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Kidz Bop Kids
None of them are old enough to drive, but Kidz Bop Kids Steffan, Charisma, Eva, Elijah, and Hanna have already recorded four chart-topping albums. Their versions of such pop hits as Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” and Maroon 5’s “Moves Like Jagger” prove that mega-stardom isn’t just for grownups and massive balls of burning plasma. On their latest release, Kidz Bop 23, the quintet radiates positive vibes with “Good Time” by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen, and inspires sing-alongs with One Direction’s youthful anthem “Live While We’re Young.” Other covers that might grace the stage include Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together,” PSY’s “Gangnam Style,” and Rihanna’s “Diamonds.”