What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival
- When: Tuesday, July 30, at 1:10 p.m.
- Where: Aaron’s Ampitheatre at Lakewood
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete line-up.<p>
- $20 for rows ZZ–GGG of section 202 or rows VV–CCC of section 206 (up to a $42 value)
- $20 for rows FF–PP of section 201, rows AAA–JJJ of section 203 or 205, or rows HH–KK of 207 (up to a $51.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival
- Who you know: Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch, Mastodon, Amon Amarth
- Who you’ll discover: City in the Sea, Butcher Babies, Thrown Into Exile
- Who will make your ears bleed: Machine Head, Huntress, Children of Bodom
- Widest vocal range: Jill Janus of Huntress (four octaves)
- Most demonic voice: Jonny Davy of Job for a Cowboy
- Most Thor-like voice: Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth
- Ancient mythologies drawn upon: Norse, Egyptian, Sumerian
- Modern mythologies drawn upon: kung fu movies, gothic horror, Lord of the Rings
- Most likely to namedrop Herman Melville: Mastodon
- Most likely to namedrop Spider-Man: Emmure<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Aaron's Amphitheatre at Lakewood on 7/30. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 10 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.